On 25 May 2018, the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) took effect. At RunCloud, we are committed to protecting your privacy and keeping your personal information safe. We want you to understand how we collect, use, and store your data.
The first thing we would like to do is state, unequivocally, our support for the protection of your data and the creation of transparent systems of personal data management that you may better maintain control of your digital footprint.
Most specifically we fully support your data protection rights including:
- the right of access to Personal Data relating to you;
- the right to correct any mistakes in your Personal Data;
- the right to ask us to stop contacting you with direct marketing;
- rights in relation to automated decision taking;
- the right to restrict or prevent your Personal Data being processed;
- the right to have your Personal Data ported to another data controller;
- the right to erasure; and
- the right to complain to the DPC if you believe we have not handled your Personal Data in accordance with Data Protection Legislation
Categories: What's New